I would like to present to you today a photo of five of my iconic photos 🙂 Ops, and the sofa in my atelier! 😀
Those particular prints took part in few events in 2016:
- Exhibition at the Glastonbury Festival of the Arts, according to some artists, this is one of the world’s largest festivals with over 200,000 people. It happened in Pilton, Somerset, UK.
- Another exhibition at the Wilderness Festival, more “modest” with about 60,000 visitors, at Cornbury Park in Oxfordshire, UK.
The history of those visuals is quite interesting 🙂
From left to right: the first one I gave as a present to my brother who continuously supports my art endeavors and who’s a great lawyer, by the way 🙂
The second one I sold at a charity auction for this cause: http://www.helpivan.com/
The third one I sold at a charity auction for a child with learning and physical disabilities.
The forth and the fifth are still with me in my atelier, and I intend to sell them soon for charity as well.
- Follow me at Steemit, a social network that pays its contributors for creating content! https://steemit.com/@lightcaptured
- Support me by buying digital or printed copies of my visuals from this online store: https://lightcaptured.picfair.com/
- Became a patron of mine at: https://www.patreon.com/lightcaptured
- Get some passive income: https://www.mannabase.com/?ref=VPLfW16yTS
Copyright: Damian Hadjiyvanov, Light Captured
Thank you and have a great day!
© Damian Hadjiyvanov | Дамян Хаджииванов, Light Captured
Pro photographer & visual artist and experimenter
High quality big size versions of the photographs are available for sale. Please contact me with your requests. Thank you!
If you like this publication, please share it! Thank you!